Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thrifty Finds

I love garage sales. Since there are no garage sales this time of year ( at least in Michigan) I go to the next best place, Salvation Army! I love love love this store! We found some amazing deals last night.

-1 pair green Converse
-1 pair pink flip flops
-1 Old Navy shirt
-1 White basket with blue liner
-Set of 1 large and 2 small light blue tulips bowls
-Set of 12 Disney Princess board books
-2 Candle stick holders
-Set of 3 green dishes

I got all of this for $12.47!!!! Can you believe it? I told you I love love love SalArmy!
These were a special find! Each girl in my family has a pseudonym that corresponds with a Disney Princess. My Aunt who only has 2 boys had fun naming all us girls. She named herself Mary Poppins, who is definitely NOT a princess, but we let her get away with it. It all started with my youngest sister who loooooved Ariel, which became a nick name, and everyone else's name followed after. In case you were wondering, I'm Sleeping Beauty.... (I was one of those teens who didn't know life existed before 11 am on the weekends!) But the best part is that it makes Brandon my Prince Charming! Love him!
I would really like to make a dessert/cake stand out of my new plates and candle holders. I'll see what I can come up with!


Daily Inspiration -
For we walk by faith, not by sight.
-Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment