Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sanctus Real

I saw an amazing concert the other night. One of our bands is Sanctus Real. I got Brandon the CD for Christmas and he loved it, so when I saw they were touring at a nearby church I picked up some tickets. Their new album is amazing, every last song. But their song 'Lead Me' has been the most popular. If you haven't heard it yet, give it a listen! Soo inspiring.

Some of their other hits are...





I just love them! The front-man danced in the aisle-ways with toddlers swarming him shook every hand that reached out to him. The band sounded better live than on the CD, which I've noticed is very common among christian artists. I would definitely go see them again!


Daily Inspiration - 
When I don't add up to much in this life, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ!
-"Forgiven" by Sanctus Real

No comments:

Post a Comment