Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kids Praise Songs

When I was a wee little one, I spent my mornings at my Grandma's house where she filled us with knowledge of the Lord. I spent many rainy days watching this video.
Last year I tracked down that old video for my son to watch. I can already tell Jo has a passion for music like his daddy, so I want to provide him with music that also teaches Christian morals. Lately I've been praying about finding another, more modern way, to teach him scripture. As I was looking at my favorite blog yesterday my prayer was answered! Her daily post was about Seeds Family Worship... you have to check it out for yourself! I think the CD's will make perfect gifts for Easter Baskets!!!
What a great way to memorize scripture! I think I'll enjoy this CD as much as Josiah will!

No comments:

Post a Comment