Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sweet Baby Leah


At 9 months old, my beautiful daughter has just said her first word… “Uh Oh!”

She uses it constantly, (in context I might add!), but her favorite time to use it is while dropping cheerios on the floor for my son to pick up. It has become a repetitive game for them. It makes me smile. Josiah is such a wonderful big brother to Leah. He always has been.

The second a peep comes out of her mouth he announces to us that the baby is crying. As if we don’t hear her. She’s got a powerful set of lungs, that girl! 
The sweetest face, biggest blue eyes, and rosebud lips that she loves to give kisses with. It’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen, the way she puckers up and leans into your cheek. I can't believe she'll be one in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment