Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chick Days at Tractor Supply Co.

This weekend we took the kiddos to our local Tractor Supply Co. for their annual chick days.

 I remember when I was little, my parents brought me and my sisters to see the new baby chicks and ducks in the store. Of course we always wanted to bring one home, but never could. 

Josiah loved seeing the baby chicks. Such sweet sounds they make. We loved watching them cuddle up to each other under the heat lamps. To our surprise they also had some bunnies for sale too. 

Yet again, I fell in love and wanted to take some chicks home. I had a perfect plan of converting one of our back sheds into a chicken coop, but it just wasn't logical since we don't know when or where we are moving too. There's always next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment