Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weekend Vacation Part 1- Hoover Wedding

The New Mr. & Mrs. Hoover!
{via Sean Patrick Photography}
What a beautiful couple, what a beautiful wedding.

Jake stood up in our wedding almost 4 years ago, and Brandon was more than honored wen Jake asked him to be a groomsmen at his wedding!
Our entire family traveled to Alpena for all the festivities.
The celebration started Friday with the Rehearsal at the church followed by the dinner on beautiful Hubbard Lake.

The next morning Brandon and I took the kids to the park to burn off some energy before the wedding.
Then we took a stroll along Lake Huron and noticed some cute little Otters hanging out amidst the boulders!
Then it was time for the big moment! I had brought food and toys to entertain the kids during the wedding, but that just wasn't enough. I spent most of the time in the nursery. Thankfully the back of the Sanctuary is a wall of windows so I was able to sneak around the hallway to watch all the important parts! I can't explain to you the depth of love & devotion everyone saw in Jake's eyes as he watched his Bride walk up the isle. Everything was perfect. I especially loved the exchange of roses that they had during the ceremony. I had never seen this performed at a Wedding before, it was truly moving.
{via Sean Patrick Photography}
After the Wedding they took 576435834576 pictures. 

That's Brandon between the heads of the two lovebirds!

Then it was time for the reception. The hall was meticulously decorated by the Bride and her family. It was romantic and luxurious with no detail left unthought of. I wish I had pictures to post. Seeing that my husband was at the head table and I was trying to manage 2 rambunctious toddlers, I was unable to snap any photos.

Saturday morning was the final Brunch before the Newlyweds left for their Honeymoon.
The food was great, and the company greater! It was so nice to watch Jake & Courtney open all their wedding gifts.
{Our Newlywed Survival Kit we put together for them!}

It was a wonderful Wedding weekend. 
Thank you Jake and Courtney for including us in your special day!

{via Sean Patrick Photography}

God's richest blessings on you and your marriage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment