Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Leah's Turning 1!

I am soo thankful to finally have these all mailed out!
Every naptime for the past 2 days was devoted to writing out the invitations to Leah's 1st Birthday Party. That was a hard job for me, realizing my baby girl was a year old already.

But now my thoughts have sobered at the fact that I have a month to plan this big festivity. 
This is my inspiration...
I love the flower box centerpiece and the hanging flower/garland in the pic above.
How beautiful!
Love that they are serving pink lemonade in mason jars!
Why didn't I think of this before? Perfect for serving your silverware.
I.Love.Fruit.

My idea is a garden party in greens and pinks. Adding in some girly-ness with a few ruffles here and there, lots of food, and even better company!



No comments:

Post a Comment