Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Making a Spring Wreath

I've had this great grape vine wreath hanging on a peg in the garage for a few weeks now. I inherited it from my Grandma when she had me take a few boxes of old stuff up to the church rummage sale. Naturally I looked through it first to pick out a few goodies and found a wreath with sun-faded flowers and old ribbon on it. The wreath was in good shape so I plucked off the flowers and came up with this.

The flowers surrounding the wreath I found at Michael's for 60% off. It was a whole bouquet {from the Ashland - Parisian Accent line} I just pulled apart which consisted of roses, hydrangeas and a few small nameless flowers. 
I just arranged them on the wreath until I liked it and then slightly lifted them up and hot glued them in place. 
Soo simple and fun.  Once in a while I need a craft to do that doesn't clutter my Dining Room table for 3 days. I love the elegant greens and creams against the blue door.




pitypartybutton1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment